A range of high performance rigid polyisocyanurate insulants for flat and tapered roofing, offering the following benefits:
- With a thermal conductivity as low 0.022 W/m.K
- Each product achieves the required fire performance for its intended application
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and low Global Warming Potential (GWP)
- FM approved products available for flat and tapered roofing.
- Their closed cell structure resists both moisture and water vapour ingress – a problem which can be associated with open cell materials such as mineral fibre and which can result in reduced thermal performance.
- Unaffected by air infiltration – a problem that can be experienced with mineral fibre and which can reduce thermal performance.
- Safe and easy to install – fibre-free insulation core.
- If installed correctly, can provide reliable long term thermal performance over the lifetime of the building.