The Kingspan N-Styrozone range is a range of high performance rigid extruded polystyrene insulants for roof and floor applications. Rigid extruded polystyrene insulation offers the following benefits:
- Rigid extruded polystyrene insulation (XPS) has the necessary compressive strength to make it the product of choice for specialist applications such as heavy duty flooring, car park decks and inverted roofing.
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- Their closed cell structure resists both moisture and water vapour ingress – a problem which can be associated with open cell materials such as mineral fibre and which can result in reduced thermal performance.
- Unaffected by air infiltration – a problem that can be experienced with mineral fibre and which can reduce thermal performance.
- Safe and easy to install – non–fibrous.
- If installed correctly, can provide reliable long term thermal performance over the lifetime of the building.